A great $40 find - Ikea drafting table

May 24, 2010 10:27 PM

I love getting a bargain (who doesn't!).  Today while scouring the local classifieds, I spotted this Ikea desk/drafting table for $50:


These are the same legs I have on my current art table, but I have a solid top.  However, K is always wanting to share my table (which often has piles on it) so I thought maybe I could get it for her to use.  So after a long drive to the west side of Kelowna, and $40 (yes knocked the seller down $10 on a desk that retails for $200) we came home with it. Now we get to play musical furniture to make space for it for her. She can't wait to play art with it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive